Translate

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Finding Vintage Figurines and Knick Knacks
Upcoming Items at All Vintage Knick Knack

Hello Friends ~

The weather this past weekend was gorgeous, and I came down with a whopping case of Spring Fever! And, you know what that means...traveling all over to estate sales, auctions and flea markets! I had a ball! I found so many terrific items, including vintage knick knacks which I'll be listing in AllVintageKnickKnack.etsy.com by this coming weekend, 3/16/13. Here's a sneak peek at three in particular, which you may like. They're adorable little lambs from the 1960s with glass bumps for wooly fur! They're Made in Japan figurines and they're in pristine condition. I just love the way the Japanese artists painted expressions on knickknacks from the 1920s through the 1960s. And, these little gems are no exception!

Until next time, friends ~ Happy Collecting!
Dust Collector

No comments:

Post a Comment