Translate

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Cat Knick Knacks

Hi Friends ~ 

I have two new additions to the family...
We're still deciding on names. I'm thinking about Knick and Knack ! What do you think? I'm also thinking about Sylvester for the black and white kitten, and yes, Tweety for the calico. Any suggestions you have would be appreciated. 

So, in their honor, I thought I'd showcase a couple of cat knick knacks that are now in my shop at AllVintageKnickKnack.etsy.com.


The above adorable cat figurine has hand painted features with a great, bright red bow around her neck. She was made by Enesco, probably in the late 1950s or early 1960s.
The adorable little sweetie above was Made in Japan most likely in the 1950s. She has great coloring and how about that pose. Look at her little rear paw/foot up in the air... and her front paw is waving, "Hello." And there's a teeny, tiny little pink flower at her neck. The eyes are everything! Purrrrrrrrr-fect!
And finally, this little guy. He was also Made in Japan and has a lot of detail. Hand painted features along with a bright red bow. Interesting nose area. The pink is uncommonly cute. This is a well made piece and cute as a button!

You can take a stroll through my Etsy knick knack shop by clicking here: All Vintage KnickKnack

Until next time, Friends.
Dust Collector


No comments:

Post a Comment